Thread: PRS-350 I Still think it's great
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 09:46 PM   #64
jj2me
Guru
jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, -350; Kindle 3 3G, DX, PW 2; various tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripplinger View Post
I'm becoming a 350 hoarder.

[...]

And then saw another for $37! I couldn't resist! So I'm now up to 5 PRS-350s.
Thank you. I can now come out and admit to hoardership, being unable to resist buyinig a $37 cowboom 350 last year, even though I already had two.

"Spares" isn't a correct term, since they don't seem to break (ok, maybe if you sit on them). So there's some peace of mind for we hoarders to carry one wherever we go.

The most robust ereader, if you adhere to one rule: Pull the stylus straight up until it is completely out of the silo!
jj2me is offline   Reply With Quote