View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 11:29 AM   #15453
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synamon View Post
The Giver[/I] by Lois Lowry. Great YA book I snagged for a quarter last year. When I finished I wanted more, but unfortunately I didn't have the second in the trilogy, it's on hold now at the library (and the third).
[I]

I really enjoyed Lowry's books. They are great to listen to in the car on a long trip because the whole family can enjoy them. We love The Giver and Gathering Blue. I think there was another we listened to but I remember it being not as good as the other two.. or maybe those are the only two I have listened too.

BOb

Last edited by pilotbob; 01-29-2013 at 12:54 PM.
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote