View Single Post
Old 12-30-2011, 08:54 AM   #110
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by soloist66 View Post
Hi. I don't have a PRS-T1...but I do have a PRS-650 and I just purchased the Oberon Kindle Touch cover for it.
On the 650, the power slider is located on the top end of the device. I have no problems accessing the slider given the location of the top left strap on the cover.
The bottom right cover strap partially obstructs the 650 volume button located on the end of the device. This could be an issue for someone who uses the volume but since I don't -- that's what my Sony mp3 walkman is for -- I'm golden.
The T1 is probably even closer in size to a Kindle Touch than the 650 is. I can't tell if the power slider would be obstructed by the bottom right strap of the cover.
Beautiful! Thanks for sharing the photos of your 650! Actually I just bought the Oberon cover for the Kindle Touch too. It's a great fit with the T1, and the straps do not interfere with power button or the screen. I got the Camelot design in Saddle Brown. I am planning on taking photos and posting a review this weekend.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote