View Single Post
Old 03-19-2008, 06:23 PM   #44
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
hm, i hate to bother you, but you wouldn't happen to know the author ? "stages" or "stages play" gives thousands of results in amazon or google, and the quotation gives only this page... (ironically, google recommends i try spelling it this way : "This is like reading mercury with a pitchfork!", which gives 0 results.)
Sorry, I don't. I wish I did, 'cause I can't find it either. Knowing what it's about isn't any help.

I think I have my old script somewhere, but it's beyond my reach, even if I do still have it (moved a few times since I saw it last).

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
hmm, juicy ! (i cannot beleive there is no smiley wearing a halo with an innocent expression.)
Dig up one you like, and post it in the Feedback forum, Alex has added quite a number of them by request.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote