View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 10:35 AM   #9
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
There is no such banner on my home page, but I did notice something intersting.

On the DX page, there is this message......

"Expected to ship in 2 to 3 weeks.
Ships from and sold by Amazon Digital Services. Gift-wrap available.

6 used from $598.00
Order Kindle DX now to RESERVE YOUR PLACE IN LINE. We prioritize orders on a first come, first served basis."

Perhaps by the time its available, it will be the global version. Perhaps.........

That's what happened with the K2 - backorders got shipped the International version? (My memory seems to remember this)
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote