View Single Post
Old 08-11-2012, 04:00 AM   #85
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
It clearly is something to do with your computer, given that only a very small number of people have experienced problems with this update. I don't mean your computer is faulty, but something on it is preventing the software from running correctly. I agree wih cymole's advice above.
poor service from amazon tech support though - they should have escalated from a clueless front line customer services to a techie who actually knows what goes on inside the .exe.
They wrote it, they should take the time to trace the incompatibility/ provide some diagnostic/debug tools

I have had far better quality support from authors of $45 shareware, who will go to the trouble of creatiing one-off test builds with extra diagnostics, in order to resolve similar issues - you'd think Amazon could afford to do the same!

I'd continue to bug amazon, by phone, e-mail & via public forum until they sort it.
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote