View Single Post
Old 08-11-2012, 03:44 AM   #84
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by IcecreamLtDan View Post
When she told me the problem must be with my computer I gave up and that's when I went to the Amazon discussion boards and found that there were many others experiencing the same frustrations.
It clearly is something to do with your computer, given that only a very small number of people have experienced problems with this update. I don't mean your computer is faulty, but something on it is preventing the software from running correctly. I agree wih cymole's advice above.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote