View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 05:33 AM   #76
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I have twice had to uninstall re install this poor quality v 1.10 software _ & also remove all previous versions in order to get proper 2 way sync between pc & amazon website.

Latest grief today was that a newly bought "free" book just refused to appear on PC. web site said sent - PC F5 sync appeared to run - but no new book!
Then, after deleting both the PC library & the program , & reinstalling it, and deleting the free purchase at amazon, and "buying" it again - I then got to the state where the new book would download but the PC reckoned that was my only book & that I had zero books in archive at amazon!

I tried unregister/ re-register... no joy... nothing helpful in amazon help pages...

I had to delete not only the program but also all Amazon data in app date folder, then re-install & re0register once again to get it working properly.

I note also that the "check for updates" option has been removed from the help menu, & there's no way to know if version on PC = latest version available at website.
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote