View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 02:28 AM   #28
shanghaichica
Guru
shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Scribe,Kindle Oasis 3, iPad Pro 11, iPhone 13 Pro Max,iPad mini 6, PW5
On my galaxy tab 2 10.1 the main improvements with Jelly bean are speed improvements and smoother performance. It seems to be more stable, no crashes, reboots or turning itself off since the update, although it did delete all the content on my SD card last week. I also got google now and the pop up video feature and lock screen widgets.

Last edited by shanghaichica; 01-23-2013 at 03:54 AM.
shanghaichica is offline   Reply With Quote