View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 10:45 AM   #9
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcohen View Post
Short answer no. I do not think the daughter understands what an ipod is and wants one because its trendy, in my opinion one of the worse reasons to buy one. The ipod is a music player, lets get this right it is not an mp3 player s it does not play mp3 files. Like other apple products its proprietary, can take files from only one vendor (surprise you are forced to get all your music from you guessed it apple corp). AS a general rule apples cost a lot more then their mp3 competitors. The ipod is not for book reading and its not for games.
Rarely have I read such an ill-informed and inaccurate post. There's scarcely a true statement in the above.

"The iPod can't play MP3 files" <-- WRONG
"It can take files from only one vendor" <-- WRONG
"The iPod is not for book reading and it's not for games" <-- WRONG

Where on EARTH do you get this nonsense from???
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote