View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012, 10:23 AM   #9
Nancy Fulda
I write stories.
Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
My short story In the Fading Light of Sundown has been published in Orson Scott Card's Intergalactic Medicine Show. Subscriptions may be purchased at the web site.

My Jim Baen Memorial Award Winner, That Undiscovered Country, is now available in ebook format. Sadly, technical holdups have prevented this ebook from being distributed to Kobo, Barnes & Noble, and other online retailers. We're working on that. In the meantime, kindle owners can pick up a copy at amazon and all other formats are available at smashwords.

Wings of Fire, a compilation of dragon stories from AnthologyBuilder, is on sale this week for $12.95. The stories in this paperback anthology were selected by me, but sadly, none of my work is included. I seem to have been lax in my authorial duty to increase the world's supply of dragonic fiction, a shortcoming that I intend to rectify in the future.

Also, not quite a new release but definitely relevant, the ebook sampler pack The Breath of Heaven: Stories from Distant Worlds has been reissued with a new sales category and new cover art. The title story of this collection is also included in DEAD MEN DON'T CRY, and was favorably compared by one reviewer to the work of Asimov and Clarke. The other two stories in the collection are about a telepathic alien who resents her role as a saviour and an unseen presence that stalks the hallways of an enchanted palace. The ebook is available at amazon, barnes & noble, and smashwords.

Last edited by Nancy Fulda; 04-26-2012 at 10:27 AM. Reason: typo
Nancy Fulda is offline   Reply With Quote