View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011, 05:42 PM   #20
emilikins
Short One in the Stacks
emilikins can program the VCR without an owner's manual.emilikins can program the VCR without an owner's manual.emilikins can program the VCR without an owner's manual.emilikins can program the VCR without an owner's manual.emilikins can program the VCR without an owner's manual.emilikins can program the VCR without an owner's manual.emilikins can program the VCR without an owner's manual.emilikins can program the VCR without an owner's manual.emilikins can program the VCR without an owner's manual.emilikins can program the VCR without an owner's manual.emilikins can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: HTC Flyer; Kobo WiFi
Quote:
by covfamin the fox news review the reviewer states that the kindle fires 7 inch screen is less than half of the ipads screen (my ipads screen is only 9.7 inches) apparantly the reviewer has a special 14 inch screen ipad that i was unable to buy :P
Maybe because they're so much more fair and balanced than everyone else, they get a special iPad? Sorry, my bad, Fox News jabs pocketed.

Blossom, I hope they all run smooth! I haven't tried ColorDict yet, but I noticed today in my trawling for apps that it came up a lot in "best of" blogs. And you'll probably be fine with the light, unless he's really picky. Mine likes that he can turn off the light on the rare occasions he beats me to sleep (but then he also complains the the LCD is going to mess up my sleep patterns - says the man who goes to bed and wakes up with his phone in his hands)

I've noticed reviewers saying the Silk browser doesn't seem to be any speedier than others, but that could also be because it's likely in beta stage and also they haven't accumulated enough of a cache yet to really get it going? And the software glitches will be fine-tuned as time goes on.

I wonder how long before it's rooted?
emilikins is offline   Reply With Quote