Thread: PRS-650 A nice font for the 650
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2010, 10:49 PM   #8
dminoz
Enthusiast
dminoz can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.dminoz can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.dminoz can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.dminoz can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.dminoz can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.dminoz can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.dminoz can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.dminoz can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.dminoz can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.dminoz can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.dminoz can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmartyPants View Post
ugh... no matter now hard i try, i simply can not change fonts on my 350!!
I follow all the directions precisely, but still no luck!! The book seems to be converting, but on the reader the font does not change.
Also, the testing for font changes is such a labourious task with converting, moving the book to device, ejecting device, waiting for it to load etc etc... is there a shorter way of checking whether the font has been changed prior to disconnecting the reader?
Hmm, thoughts:
a) Case sensitivity in path/filenames?
b) Have you tried with more than one file? I found that the fix didn't work with one EPUB, simply because the formatter must have used a different name for the body text.

If you like, email me a file that isn't converting properly, and I"ll have a look at it.

/D
dminoz is offline   Reply With Quote