Thread: Pretty Printer
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010, 11:09 AM   #4
crutledge
eBook FANatic
crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP ipac RX5915 Wife's Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by capidamonte View Post
I found HTMLTrim for you. It seems to use Tidy. It's not specifically for PG texts, though.

Most of the PG-related utilities I've seen involve converting to HTML from their text files, or displaying their text files more beautifully based on their layout.

Hope that helped a little.
I bother you again. htmltiny works fine except it will not remember the option setting from one use to the next.

Have you used it? Does it need a config file and if so what is the format?

Does capidamonte mean scaramouch?

Thanks
crutledge is offline   Reply With Quote