View Single Post
Old 07-24-2012, 08:08 PM   #234
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
I've found an issue with inserting covers. I am surprised I never noticed this before. The thing is, I don't want the cover image resized to be 775 lines. That means the same ePub on say an iPad won't look good as it will be too small. cover images do work on a Sony if they are larger then 775 lines. Can this either be removed or made yet another check option to resize?

Code:
Rescaling cover image from 921x1400 to 510x775
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote