View Single Post
Old 06-21-2008, 04:46 AM   #5
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbusybookworm View Post
So the question I have is, is its standard 2.5mm? If I get a 2.5mm to 3.5mm adaptor, will my normal headphones work.
I found an adapter at the first try. I have two issues, though:

1.- The adapter is too thick, fortunately it was mainly due to the plastic casing, so I could cut a chip to make it fit.

2.- If I insert it completely, one of the channels (left or right) stops working, so I have to pull the jack just a bit out of the Cybook. This could be due to my cutting the adapter, or to the adapter being lousy...
Jellby is online now   Reply With Quote