View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012, 12:12 PM   #165
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
However I can see no way to use it for EPUB purposes. Sigil erases it immediately,
Sigil doesn't erase it at all. It just un-entities it... meaning you probably can't see it in the Code View. But it's still there and it still renders properly in the Book View.

The regex expression \x{202f} will find all occurrences of the narrow, non-breaking spaces that you thought were erased (in Code View).

This is all based on Sigil 0.5.3.

Quote:
ADE will probably flag it with a question mark as it did with  
My Desktop ADE doesn't recognize it with default fonts, but I have no idea how portable devices might behave.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote