View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 10:40 AM   #40
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
poohbear_nc's apparent demise seems a bit suspicious to me. One minute he's warming himself by the fire then Pilotbob has his fall from the roof and suddenly there's a properly plucked and roasted chicken dinner in the microwave. Maybe a whole chicken could cook in a microwave that quickly, but from the description it sounds as if said bird had been properly plucked and prepared before being put in to cook. That doesn't happen in 5 minutes. Plus there are the melted plastic glasses that poohbear_nc wears. Melted plastic has a distinct smell about it, but when the microwave is opened it releases "a huge cloud of fragrant steam" into the kitchen. These facts lead me to think that poohbear nc's apparent demise is a red herring meant to throw suspicion off of his possible involvement. I'll be keeping an eye out for that bird along with Loosheesh. At least til such time as new evidence clears the air a bit.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote