View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 02:53 AM   #13
shanghaichica
Guru
shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Scribe,Kindle Oasis 3, iPad Pro 11, iPhone 13 Pro Max,iPad mini 6, PW5
I've just side loaded a lot of books onto my kobo glow and the line spacing could be adjusted but not the margins. Anyhow overall side loaded books are more customizable on the kobo than the kindle. Also in a dark room the light on the kobo is white, it's only in well lit rooms at low settings that the light on the glo appears bluish. Also I can read perfectly well in a pitch black room on the lowest setting on the Kobo. I'm sure you'd have to turn the paper white up a few notched before you can read. Haven't watched the video yet, will do later. However, I've seen the glo vs the nook and the nook vs the kindle. The kindle was slightly better than the nook but in the video I saw the kobo was a lot better than the Nook. So go figure.

Last edited by shanghaichica; 10-20-2012 at 03:02 AM.
shanghaichica is offline   Reply With Quote