View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 07:38 AM   #32
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by hidari View Post
Just got the Kobo Mini.....I was walking in my local Electronics shop: BIC Camera..in Sapporo...and Checking out the old Sony 350 (already own), Sony T1 and T2, and Saw the Kobos.... Glo etc... but me being a 5 inch reader maniac....could not resist.... bought it and will show some photos next to my PB360plus,Sony 350, and Cybook Opus....
welcome to the club :-)
Don't know about the Sony, but the screen is an improvement with respect to the PB360. Sadly, the Kobo is not as customizable as the Pocketbook, but there are various hacks that make using it a nice experience. I am quite enjoying it so far.
paola is offline   Reply With Quote