Thread: Save to disc
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2013, 04:37 AM   #1
jlynton
Evangelist
jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Moaan Inkpalm 5.
Save to disc

I am trying to make calibre save to disc feature save the files to a (linux) hidden directory using this template:
/.books/{author_sort[0]}/{author_sort}/{series}/{series_index}/{authors} - {title}
All works well, except that instead of creating a directory called .books, it creates one called _books (with an underscore rather than a dot). I have tried deleting the leading slash from the template, but the result is the same.

Can anyone help me with this?
jlynton is offline   Reply With Quote