Thread: Free ebooks
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 07:51 AM   #24
mediax
Readaholic
mediax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mediax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mediax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mediax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mediax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mediax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mediax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mediax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mediax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mediax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mediax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2 (previously 505 and 650)
I don't think the fact that an author gives away one book free directly affects my decision whether or not to purchase subsequent books.

What it does do is make me more likely to try the free book, and if I like it add their subsequent books to my list of prospective purchases. I then track these books on Luzme until the price hits a level I'm happy to pay - and an initial free book wouldn't affect that decision.
mediax is offline   Reply With Quote