View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 02:49 PM   #519
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydog View Post
You will not see prices of Kobo books lower than Amazon -- quite the opposite. And any hardware advances Kobo may make is negated by their inept customer service and buggy firmware.

I canceled my order, or attempted to. One would think a simple phone call, referencing the order number, would be sufficient. Nope. The c.s. rep said she could not cancel my order directly and my request would be forwarded to another level. Unbelievable. I insisted she send a confirmation email of our conversation. I am finished with Kobo.
That's just ridiculous. I don't blame you for giving up. They really need to address their customer service issues before releasing any more readers.

I totally agree with you about pricing. The only time I buy from Kobo is when I can use a discount code. That's the only time they are cheaper than Amazon.
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote