View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 05:31 PM   #37
shootingMaNs
later...
shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-600, iRiver Story HD, Nook Color Kobo Libra H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
I have over 2,400 titles on my account from Amazon and was thinking of permanently deleting around 1,000 or so titles.

Most of those titles are ebooks I now figure I will never read and now have no intention of ever reading them - although at the time I thought I would. I realize now here are just way too many better books and authors to read. (At the time, they were all freebies and I snatched them up like a zombie in search of brains, my acquisitional lust all-consuming.)

Permanently deleting about 1,000 will still leave me with around 1400 or so titles.

Anyone else going through this kind of situation, where you just want to make your ebook life a little easier to manage?

Don
I started doing the same thing for the same reason, but it's only a couple hundred ebooks for me. I had a bunch of freebies I downloaded and never got around to reading. Most of them have lost whatever appeal they had for me at the time I downloaded them, so it wasn't very difficult for me to delete them.
shootingMaNs is offline   Reply With Quote