View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 10:03 PM   #19
FatDog
Witless protection Agent
FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Isn't it just possible that readers are simply tiring of the same old sh!t after that many books with the same characters/settings?
No. I grabbed early versions of 2 of the authors books and found the characters more human and interesting, the descriptions more colorful, much tighter plots. I enjoyed the early books after reading latest works that disappointed. It's almost like the later books are written by a different author. I suspect what really happens is the early books were gone over by copy-editors or proof-readers and things were tightened up. (This is the one good thing about re-buying my library for the ereader.)
FatDog is offline   Reply With Quote