View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 08:07 PM   #15
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shykat View Post
HHuummm, User sort might be what I like. It doesn't matter too much if it is oldest on the top or newest. Just so they stay in the order I install them. Having the ability to do it either way would be nice, though.

Is the reading progress indicator in % of the book or does it show it 4/205 pages?

Does the pay version allow for the upper info bar that shows time and battery usage on your iPhone?

I see you already mentioned that it doesn't have the pinch move to change the size of the screen font. That's a very handy feature to have and I use it frequently so I agree that it would be a good addition.
Pages by default, and progress indicator by bar, pie icon or none. I think the pages can be turned off but I like that too.

Upper info bar is on by default, you have to choose to switch it off

I saw in your Apabi reader post that the reason you like that sorting method is because of your series books. Thats why I like Author sorting Keep them all together, and work it out as I go. I detest huge lists. I guess the one thing that Apabi has over all the others is the ease with which you can use categories and move books between (so there, I'd create a category for the series and drop the books in there). I havent yet worked out what to do with iBooks categories!!
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote