View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 12:57 PM   #49
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
A couple of questions for current Kobo users...

Has Kobo come up with a way to organize things on your reader yet? Can it be done off device and if no how hard is it to do on device?

My impression, which may be wrong, is that every Kobo device to come out has been buggy and had buggy firmware releases true or not? It just seems to me I see more complaints about it than I do other devices.

Thanks for answering. The new readers look like an interesting possibility.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote