View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 04:12 PM   #45
inameiname
Groupie
inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by hfpop View Post
Hello.

I have on my kindle a whole lot of books, using around 1GB of kindle memory. I successfully disabled indexing. I noticed that the dictionary word search works nicely, and that the book title search as well (filter by first letter of the title or author).

I noticed, as well, that if I am doing a regular search (with no index files created) the system still waits a long time before returning the titles search result. I find quite it strange, since it only parses the lists of books titles and authors. Is there a solution to speed this up?

Thank you.
Does it take a long time every time you try doing a regular search? I know that, for me, after disabling indexing, the first time took FOREVER, mainly to get all of the Titles and Authors and such, but after that first time, it was fairly quick.
inameiname is offline   Reply With Quote