View Single Post
Old 09-27-2011, 07:59 PM   #37
Connallmac
Transplanted NYer
Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD 8.9", Kindle Fire HD 7", Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by bZkindle View Post
I hope they don't abandon the DX line.
Unfortunately, I think you may be disappointed. I think the rumored 10.1" tablet Amazon intends to put out will take it's place. I sympathize, as I was an early (1st gen!) adopter of the DX, and a long time supporter of the format. However, since I got my Touchpad a month ago I have barely used my DX at all. The only thing I really miss is the 3G connectivity. Frankly, the Touchpad does everything else my DX does, and it does it better.
Connallmac is offline   Reply With Quote