View Single Post
Old 01-16-2011, 12:11 PM   #19
MmavisO
Seeker
MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Asus TF, PB 360, Jetbook Lite
Unplugged battery for a couple of min, put most recent PB FW on card (I always take off all other versions--only one at a time, and nothing else on the card at all). No change. Boots up to 20110115, and freezes. No LOST dir created, which is a first for me--every time I've updated in the past, I get a LOST dir on the card. But not any more. Not with yesterday's (I did yesterday), not today's, and not with the PB (I did when I first installed it).
MmavisO is offline   Reply With Quote