View Single Post
Old 07-19-2011, 07:26 PM   #76
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
Hi Steffen,

Okay, here is a slightly revised version of what you did. I must admit my image name replacement is slower than yours but still much faster than the old version. If need be we can condition this code on if " processing dictionary" or not and add back in your fixed image file extension version simply for pure speed.

I called it version v0.28 to differentiate it. If it works okay for you, we can then integrate it into your git repository
Attached Files
File Type: zip mobiunpack_v0.28.zip (12.3 KB, 419 views)

Last edited by KevinH; 07-19-2011 at 07:27 PM. Reason: fix typos
KevinH is offline   Reply With Quote