View Single Post
Old 01-23-2010, 11:43 PM   #4
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by RootlessAgrarian View Post
the more I play with the epub reader in OI, the more I suspect that just about everything I'm asking for is already there :-) the only thing I have yet to discover is how *long* the selection of font for an epub persists.
FBReader's initial philosophy was that the reader should select the font they liked best and use it for all ebooks, so the font selection is a global selection. On the other hand, some CSS is now honored for ePubs in FBReader. I don't think this includes fonts (it certainly does not include embedded fonts), but it could in the future. One problem, though, is that the Font Family (etcetera) would have to be exactly right in the ePub for FBReader to pick up the font from those installed on the device.