View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 01:42 PM   #1
balaspa
Author Bryan W. Alaspa
balaspa began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Pocket eReader
After the Snowfall

Hi there.

I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Bryan W. Alaspa. I am an author of 7 works of fiction and (currently) 4 works of non-fiction. While most of my books are available in print versions, two are eBooks only.

The one that is the most recent is a suspense/thriller entitled "After the Snowfall." I have made it available exclusively for Kindle users. I just read that Amazon.com sold more eBooks than physical books for the first time this Christmas, so I guess a lot of people got Kindles this year.

The official description of the book is as follows:

"The town of Darrick, Illinois, is buried in snow. A crippling blizzard has covered the small town, bringing it to a standstill. The next morning, as the residents try to dig themselves out, a strange thing is seen on the horizon. Three men, dressed in black, walk down the center of the only road in and out of town. Why do they instill fear in all who see them? What are their intentions? Who can help, when the world is buried in feet of snow? This is a day the town of Darrick is not going to forget. "

I would love for anyone here to read it, leave comments at Amazon, or review it here. You can find the book at Amazon.com by following this link:
http://www.amazon.com/After-the-Snow...2099330&sr=8-2

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Bryan W. Alaspa
balaspa is offline   Reply With Quote