View Single Post
Old 03-11-2014, 12:20 PM   #9
Darth_Bane
Dark Lord of the Sith
Darth_Bane knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Darth_Bane knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Darth_Bane knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Darth_Bane knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Darth_Bane knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Darth_Bane knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Darth_Bane knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Darth_Bane knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Darth_Bane knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Darth_Bane knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Darth_Bane knows how to set a laser printer to stun.

Device: Sony PRS-505 and PRS-300, Kobo Wifi, Touch and Mini, Kindle 4NT
+1

I started The Martian by Andy Weir last Saturday and I've been reading it non-stop during my spare time (of which I have had little). I've got less than 10% to go, so unless it really takes a dive, I'd say it's one of the most enjoyable books I've read in years.

That said, I worked in the space industry for more than 10 years, so it's a topic that I can really relate to. There are many info-dumps in this book that some readers may find dull and boring, but for me they're gold.

Oooh, lunch time. Back to reading . . .
Darth_Bane is offline   Reply With Quote