View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 10:24 AM   #5
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
If the second half of the year is fixed, could the first post be edited to show it?

For some reason the list looks different then what I recall seeing elsewhere. I thought there were *a lot* more lottery months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamlet53 View Post
I don't think that was implied, but if this is to be discussed let's do it now and get it over with. No more arguments and polls in 2012.
Good luck with that.

The only thing I would like to see discussion on is some effort to pick works which are widely available as ebooks.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote