View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010, 06:00 PM   #58
Barcey
Wizard
Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O / Aura HD / Glo / iPad3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Spano View Post
Hey, iq3 - thanks for starting this discussion! (And for coming back.)

If anyone's curious about the results, I only have unofficial info from Kindle at the moment - my publisher is still waiting to hear back from Apple and Kobo. Seems bizarre that electronic sales information isn't instant, but that's life in a bizarre industry. Anyway, these preliminary results have the book selling approx 30x the normal amount in a given week.

So thank you SO much to everyone who participated - by buying a book or commenting and keeping the conversation alive. We may not change policy this time (I hope we do), but I think our voices have made a contribution.
I only bought the book because I liked the spunk of killing Mayor Miller in effigy.

I'm glad you joined the conversation and hope you stick around.
Barcey is offline   Reply With Quote