View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 03:34 PM   #7
brainvision
Connoisseur
brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android Tablet, Kindle Paperwhite
I already gave you karma points - as you know - 'cause I found this thread very very useful: I think that it contains a lot of information that everybody needs! Once starting using Calibre more in depth, than maybe will not follow al of your suggestion, but sure they are excellent example to show us what Calibre can do and how we should think at this program.

I prefer to read the post little by little, a paragraph at once,to be sure to really understand it and with the intention to try by myself your approach..
I don't know what you should do to give more emphasis to this post, but I'm pretty sure you should do it! And, more, if you can and if you want, you should try to make it always better and complete!!
Examples are always the best way to learn when we are talking about software and practical things to do..

thank you very very much, once again!
I really appreciate this "little" but precious work!
see you!!
brainvision is offline   Reply With Quote