View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 06:55 PM   #713
heatherlynn
Connoisseur
heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
8 would not be bright enough for me unless i was in pitch black darkness like i was reading last night. any other lighting condition that i use it in would not work on 8 but i have seen paperwhites that have different brightness settings than others. like my paperwhite on 8 might not be the same brightness as yours on 8. like i said i had four in my possession and if i had one on 12 and another on 12, they were not the same consistently.
heatherlynn is offline   Reply With Quote