View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 05:02 PM   #34
holymadness
Guru
holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone
This looks great. Makes me wish I had an iPad. Can't wait for the iPhone/iPod version.

If it isn't already integrated, or hasn't already been mentioned above, I'd love to be able to export highlights and notes either as an email or to other iOS apps (such as Simplenote or Evernote). Being able to copy selected text would be great, too (didn't see Copy show up in the contextual menu during the video demo).

It's very exciting to be able to talk to a developer and present a wishlist of features. I wish you every success.