View Single Post
Old 03-30-2013, 06:49 AM   #73
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Sony PRS-350, Hudl2
Firefox used to be my browser of choice but the CPU hog it turned into got me to switch to Opera. I really liked it (so much faster & sleeker than Firefox), but there was always one or two websites that didn't work properly with it. So now using Chrome and so far, despite being under control of the Googlemonster, it's pretty good.
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote