View Single Post
Old 02-20-2010, 05:58 AM   #4
Katti's Cat
Wizard
Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Sorry, I didn't try to make fun of him. I'd be scared shitless just being on top of the ski jump platform. Unfortunately he just wasn't up to the standards of the rest of the jumpers. And although he did gave his best, he fell well short. He was, afterall in the spirit of the Olympics. Compete, trying your best.

But he was entertaining. And like so many others here I was with him on his jumps, willing him on just that little bit further.
Katti's Cat is offline   Reply With Quote