View Single Post
Old 04-12-2009, 11:39 AM   #36
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
the correct html tag for headings are the h series tags ; so, the largest header (i use it for the title) would be <h1>title</h1>, next largest is h2, etc.

usually i use h3 for chapters but that's a question of choice. in the css code, you can modify the font used, whether it's bold or not, italic, etc.

edit : or see pepak's much better answer just before me.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote