Thread: 64 MB ebw1150
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2008, 12:26 AM   #10
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrell View Post
I was curious and sent an email to ebookwise support asking about the new 64 meg internal memory model below is the reply that I got.

After receiving this answer I took a quick screen shot of the portion of the page showing the upgraded memory device and sent that along with the link to the ebookwise page where it is and asked if the site advertisement was incorrect. Haven't heard back from them yet. I'll post the answer here when I do.
Huh?

I guess the Marketing Guys haven't told the Support Guys, or maybe the Marketing Guys are being too creative for their own sake and the Supoort Guys are right. Shudder to think that!!!

I don't know, I'm with you, I look at the 64MB internal picture and the link to the different price structures and think this is a new model.
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote