View Single Post
Old 12-31-2013, 12:39 PM   #648
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by BookCat View Post
The Wodehouse error which I made was due to his books having been written so long ago. I made an assumption, which was corrected at the time, that they were public domain. Strangely, some of his books are in the MR library, but not the Blandings novels. (Note: I haven't recently checked this, they may have been removed.)
Wodehouse's books which were published prior to 1923 are in the US (and only the US) public domain.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote