View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 12:28 AM   #11
Marcy
Guru
Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2
Wow, I had totally forgotten about this, until I saw this thread. I have never bought an ebook from B&N and have 1313 books in my account so I guess they transferred everything. :-) Even my Alfred Hitchcock, Analog, etc issues transferred over.

I had no clue how many books I had bought at Fictionwise, but those 60-100% rebates they had at times were unbelievable. I still miss the heyday of FW.
Marcy is offline   Reply With Quote