View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 01:09 AM   #1
slantybard
my parent's oops...
slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Vx->Handera->Clie-> Axim->505->650->KPW/Aura ->iOS/L2
noob help with fonts.cramfs.img please

Hi, I am on Mac OS X 10.8 and have OSXFuse with fuse-ext2 installed. I have successfully extracted the rootfs.img from PW 5.3.3 binary and have found the fonts.cramfs.img. I wanted to play around with the fonts included with the PW so I need to access fonts.cramfs.img. Unfortunately, when I try and mount fonts.cramfs.img using fuse-ext2, I get the following error in Terminal:

Code:
fuse-ext2: version:'0.0.7', fuse_version:'27' [main (../../fuse-ext2/fuse-ext2.c:324)]
fuse-ext2: enter [do_probe (../../fuse-ext2/do_probe.c:30)]
fuse-ext2: Error while trying to open  (rc=2133571347) [do_probe (../../fuse-ext2/do_probe.c:34)]
fuse-ext2: Probe failed [main (../../fuse-ext2/fuse-ext2.c:340)]
I would appreciate any thoughts as to what noob error I am making here and suggestions for mounting or opening fonts.cramfs.img (without installing linux).

Last edited by slantybard; 01-31-2013 at 03:29 AM.
slantybard is offline   Reply With Quote