View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 08:01 AM   #6
theinfamousj
Groupie
theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo (pink back)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcohen View Post
2) Really did not have a good idea of what you could read in a year;
I am not going to reach my goal. I thought I could read 48 books, or roughly a book a week/4 books a month. Nope!

In my case, this was the first time I'd ever tracked my annual reading stats, so I had no idea how ambitious I was being.

I managed to read 37 books so far, so not too shabby. Roughly 3 books a month isn't too bad. I read lengthy tomes a la Wheel of Time or Song of Fire and Ice.
theinfamousj is offline   Reply With Quote