View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 03:23 PM   #339
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Started listening to The Nine Princes in Amber by Roger Zelazny, read by Alessandro Juliani. This is the first book in the classic SFF Chronicles of Amber series that I read 40 years ago. My tastes for many things have changed greatly since then, but I'm already getting deeply into this book. It's well read, and the story is making me want to find an excuse to listen. Plus the world that Zelazny created for Amber is still compelling.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote