View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 09:39 PM   #23
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
I'm on an email list for Linnea Sinclair, who writes (wrote?) Science Fiction Romance. Some of her books are more SF, some more romance, but all are SFR of some type or other. I just don't remember how much of the book is spent from the guys' point of view...I know there was some, but I think there was alternating POV so you got into both their heads (hero and heroine).

And ignore the cheezy "Down-Home Zombie Blues" title - it's a SF story set on earth. No zombies.
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote