View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 12:55 PM   #22
morriss003
Evangelist
morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
One of the luckiest days of my life was the day that I decided to give Jude Deveraux and Marion Chesney a chance. I checked one book of each writer from my local library. Both books were well written and interesting. After that, I started exploring romance literature. Like any genre, 90% was crap, but the other 10% was great. I wish I had read romance literature when I was a young teen. I would have gotten laid a lot more. Favorite writers include, Jayne Ann Krentz, Nora Roberts, Pamela Morisi (early stuff) Julie Garwood (early stuff) and a few others.
morriss003 is offline   Reply With Quote